Some quick facts:
– I’ve lived all over the country: TN, PA, FL, CA
– i love to travel and plan trips in the US and abroad
– I am a cycling and kickboxing instructor at the gym and love working out
– I am on a few “beer league” teams (right now softball and volleyball) that take up a lot of my weeknights (post my gym workout of course!)
– I will try any fitness activity and recently have been trying expand my activities (running, rowing, kettle bells?!) to mix up my routine
– during the week I eat pretty prettttttyyy healthy
– during the weekends I go a little crazy
– I’ve been trying to fix this and live a more 80/20 lifestyle
– like many bloggers I have a weight loss story that I will share later
– I work in marketing in a cubicle but try to stay fit even ther (more to come)
– and finally, as the blog suggests, I am lazy in the kitchen and use the microwave to make my meals ALOT. I’ve been trying to get away from this but the microwave is involved in most of my meals and I think it’s here to stay. Forget Rachel Ray and her 30 mins. If my meals take more than 10, it’s monumental.
This is a work in progress.. Welcome to my blog!