So I actually cheated and back dated my last post because I was too sick saturday and sunday to post. I was also to sick to take pictures and didn’t really eat much.
i spent all day sunday laying in the fetal position in bed. It was awful I haven’t been this sick in like 3 years. Dan was so nice putting up with my whining and taking care of me! Not be lame but he was awesome :)
Anyway, Sunday I consumed:
- as much water as i could stomach
- a cup of peidalyte… which wasn’t that bad but not that good either. i would get gatorade next time
- lots of pepto
- bags of swedish fish and sour patch kids.. split with Dan– don’t ask it is all i could stomach for some reason
- a few mints
- a few sips of a starbucks coffee-less sugarfree vanilla frappuccino. very non offensive to the stomach but couldn’t finish it or even get half way through.
I woke up this morning (monday) and was planning on going to work but still felt pretty bad and knew if i went i would never heal so I’ve been pretty much sleeping all day. I started to get hungry and again all i wanted was swedish fish but unfortunately i was out. i had won some chocolate at the bbay shower saturday and it seemed non offensive and i could reach it from my bed:
I then ordered a Caprese Panini from The couch Tomato. Not pictured because i forgot my camera upstairs and was too weak to go get it and come back down
- toasty bread… with a little too much butter on it
- buffalo mozzerella
- basil (but was more like pesto)
- i ordered it without the balsamic spread that was supposed to be on it
The panini was ok.. my stomach is still deciding if it was offensive its not feeling too well. I wish it had been less greasy and i wanted fresh basil not a pesto.
I heated up some tomato soup on the side but only ended up eating half of half a serving and half the panini and a glass of milk. now im back in bed. drinking lots of water.
if anyone wants to bring me more swedish fish. feel free.